Causes of bad breath - it's the bacteria's fault
The majority of bad breath cases are caused by gum disease or periodontal disease. Build up of bacteria under the gum line along the gum tissue cause Gum disease; this build up bacteria emit the gases that are most often the cause of bad breath.
Finding a dentist who can help with the treatment of gum disease is helpful if you suffer from bad breath.
From The Townsville Dentist Bad Breath Treatment -:
Other causes of bad breath include:
- Poor dental hygiene- Improper brushing, flossing and cleaning of dentures can leave food particles stick to teeth and cause tooth decay inside the mouth
- Improper implants- Ill-fitting dental bridges, crowns, dentures and dental restorations
- Respiratory tract infections - Infection in lungs, throat and sinus
- Poorly designed, leakage and cracks in dental fillings
- External agents - Moderate intake of items like onions, garlic, coffee, smoking cigarette or cigars and chewing tobacco cause bad breath
Natural remedies for bad breath
- Green Tea
- Ginger - Ginger Tea
- Apples, Celery
- Green Herbs